- DDoS Protection for HTTP(S) up to 750Gbps/800Mpps
- Unlimited Ports , TCP & UDP Protocol
- GuardPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Domain
- Guard Panel Control Panel
- Web Application Firewall
- 1 GB RAM , 15 GB SSD Disk Space
- 1 CPU Core , 10 Gbps Shared Port
- Up to 750 Gbps Anti DDoS , Multiple Locations
Javapipe establish in 2001 and its headquarter located in Salt Lake City, Utah and javapipe providing high performing hosting JavaPipe is a web hosting service that is a specialty in Java hosting. The servers are compatible with many variants of Apache Tomcat and use a highly secure MySQL database. You can get your pick with JavaPipe from many data center locations in the United States and the Netherlands, including New York, Amsterdam. For JavaPipe's unique automated deployment and configuration system, deploy your Java site or app in minutes, and keep pace with a fast Solid State Drive. Java Pipe provides a comprehensive set of security solutions to provide secure, high-performance and highly available user experiences to high-volume websites and applications. JavaPipe provides unique, best-performance Tomcat cloud hosting with easy management and redundancy, providing the benefits of a shared environment with control and dedicated resources.
(A) Features of javapipe.
- JavaPipe offers exclusive tomcat-based hosting for Java developers, plus PHP hosting, WordPress hosting, and VPS plans. This SLA supported 99.5% uptime guarantee is provided using this vendor of cloud vendor.
- The same resource allocation across the three hosting plans provided by the Java and PHP packages, starting with 5 GB of SSD storage, unlimited databases, and 200 million monthly traffic.
- You can manage your Java hosting using SSH or the Sitware Control Panel. You get free SSL, Cloudfare CDN support, spam filtering and daily offsite backup with PHP hosting.
- Word Press features also known as light speed web server and comes with "cloudfare ready" for better performance.
- The WordPress plan offers 1000 GB of traffic, 20 GB of SSD storage, and unlimited domains and databases. You get free SSL certificate and either automatic or manual daily backup, free website migration and optimization for the website.
(B) Pricing plan
- Javapipe not provided the free trial, you get a only 30-day money-back guarantee with WordPress plans and a 7-day money-back guarantee with VPS plans.
- The billing cycle is available monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly, biennial and triennial. If you want to save up to 40%, you can save in a three-year tenure plan, and you can pay by PayPal, Credit Card or Bitcoin.
- For any query you can contact the company for one-to-one support, you can do so through tickets, telephone, email and live chat.
(C) Service provided by javapipe
JavaPipe provides Java hosting products, private servers and DDoS security services. Now we describe about following services provided by java pipe.
- Tom cat cloud hosting
The most prominent product of JavaPipe is Tomcat cloud hosting for Java applications and websites. It is designed for Java websites and web applications from very small to large size thanks to the highly-scalable nature of this cloud-based product. All JavaPipe Tomat cloud hosting plans are built with SSD storage that provide faster data retrieval than traditional SATA storage disks.
- Vritual private servers and dedicated server
Virtual private servers and dedicated servers are available for customers who want a private hosting environment, supported by support with their expertise. All VPS and dedicated servers depending on the processing power, memory, disk space and bandwidth allocated to the server and also Windows and Linux operating systems are available.
Customers have the option to choose SSD hard disks for the fastest possible performance and feature SATA disks for more storage space. DDoS Security via JavaPipe all personal hosting products are included and may be located in Romania or New York, United States.
What is DDoS protection ?
DDoS security services are available to any JavaPipe hosting client, which includes all VPS and dedicated server plans by default, and also for clients with servers and websites hosted with other hosting providers.
The cost of JavaPipe DDoS security is very high and multifunctional. This includes 7 layer filtering, a CDN, a web application firewall (WAF), and loading balancing techniques to filter DDoS attack traffic, as well as ensuring that a protected website or server runs smoothly.
DDoS customers receive continuous 24/7 security and have access to GuardPanel, a DDoS control panel, to manage websites and servers protected by their DDoS security account.
JavaPipe SSL provides certificates, dedicated IP addresses and domain name registration services.
Despite having higher than average prices, JavaPipe is an excellent service to consider if you are a more experienced WordPress developer.
The WordPress plan is everything a user needs to offer this company. To add more - it is reliable and fast. There are a couple of drawbacks, such as customer deficiency support, or making the control panel a bit difficult. But overall, JavaPipe is a good option for everyone looking for WordPress hosting.
Frequently asked questions
Qwes.1 How much does javaPipe planning cost?
Ans. JavaPipe offers plans from $ 2 to $ 8. The price is change in every subscription its depends on which type of hosting plan you choose.
Qwes.2 Which plan should be obtained in Java Pipe?
Ans. You can start with an affordable plan and you can always upgrade later. JavaPipe can help you with migration to more expensive plans. The increase in visitors is often longer than expected and you should not pay too much money unless needed.
Qwes.3 How is java pipe customer support?
Ans. Via helpdesk or email support and Customer Service Support JavaPipe is available 24/7 online. JavaPipe provides 2 hours of guaranteed time for initial response and resolution to all customers within 6 hours. There are big advantages for a small hosting company and as a customer, you are more important to them.
Qwes.4 What are PayPal Subscriptions?
Ans. Your 'agreement' with PayPal is a paypal subscription. In which total amount is paid to a specific company on one day each month. When you use the paypal subscription button to pay an invoice it is something you set up. You can find these subscriptions that you can setup by logging into your PayPal, go to Settings and then select Payable Payments under Payment Settings.
Javapipe RDP VPS Hosting Starts at $21.63/mo.*
Javapipe RDP VPS Hosting
Starts at $21.63/mo.*