WHAT IS VPN?
VPN stands for a virtual private server. The virtual private server gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public Internet connection. VPN services developer’s a secure and encrypted connection to provide greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot. A virtual private network is a service that allows you to connect to the Internet via an encrypted tunnel to ensure your online privacy and protect your sensitive data. VPNs is commonly used to secure connections to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, hide IP address and make your browsing private. A virtual private network is a connection technique used to add security and privacy to a private and public network. For example, Wi-Fi hotspots and the internet. Corporations use a virtual private network to protect sensitive data.
- Godaddy Hosting Reviews
- 10 Free VPS Hosting Providers: Linux and Windows
- BlueHost Review: Buy Bluehost Hosting in 2020!!
- BigRock Review 2020 – Why BigRock Hosting is Recommended?
- Hostinger Reviews – Why is it Best in 2020?
- Best Dedicated Server for Web Hosting in 2020
- Best Web Hosting for WordPress for Beginners in 2020
- What is Shared Hosting- A Complete Guide for 2020
- Shared Hosting vs VPS Hosting: Which is Best in 2020?
- What are Hosting Services – A Beginners Guide in 2020
- Top 9 best reseller hosting providers in 2020
Security is the main reason why corporations have to use VPN Service for years. There is an increasingly simple technique to intercept data travelling to a network. VPNs use advanced encryption protocols and secure tunnelling technique to encapsulated all online data transfer. The encrypted connection help to ensure that sensitive data is safely transmitted.
BENEFITS OF VPN SERVICES :-
- ENHANCED SECURITY:- VPNs service provide the most obvious greater online security. It also allows you to use the encrypted network remotely and that means you are keeping things like your IP address location password and data safe from potential hackers or big tech companies or whoever else might be trying to exploit you.
- AFFORDABILITY:- There is never been a better time to use a VPNs then this every moment and that’s because of some of these networks a surprise in the affordable. Companies like NordVPN are popping Long Term plan that causes as little as $3.49 per month, which is an extremely small price to pay for total privacy.
- HIDES YOUR IP ADDRESS :- Making your IP address is essential to becoming private online. A VPNs makes sure that your city, country, and torrent download history are not linked to your identity.
- PROTECTS YOU ON PUBLIC WI-FI:- A virtual private server encrypts your online data and helps to secure your private information when you use free Wi-Fi in airports or anywhere else.
- ENABLES ACCESS TO MORE NETFLIX:- Access more Netflix libraries from all over the world with a VPNs, Surfshark unblocks more than 15 in the US, Japan, France, and other countries.
- UNBLOCKS BLOCKED WEBSITES:- You can unblock sites by connecting to a VPN server in a different country. Access to the various website is restricted in many countries due to growing internet censorship or Geo-blocking.
- PROVIDER NETWORK SCALABILITY:- Internet-based VPNs can allow businesses to tap into network line in network Capacity already available, potentially giving remote an international location, in particular, better reach and service quality.
- VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN) PRIVACY:- A virtual private server can hide a lot of private information that can put your privacy at risk.
- YOUR IP ADDRESS AND LOCATION:- Anyone who can capture your IP address can assess what you have been searching on the Internet and where you were located when you searched. Think of your IP address as the return address you did put on a letter it leads back to your device. VPN uses an IP address that’s not your own, it allows you to maintain your online privacy and search the web anonymously. you are also protected against having your search history gathered views or sold, also keeping in mind your search history can still be using a public computer or one provided by employers, school or organisation.
- YOUR LOCATION FOR STREAMING:- You might pay for streaming from the service that enables you to watch things for example professional sports when you travel outside the country the streaming service may not be available. There is a good reason for this including contractual terms and regulations in other countries. A VPN would allow you to select an IP address in your home country that would likely give you access and control to any event shown on your streaming services you may also be able to avoid data or speed throttling.
- YOUR BROWSING HISTORY:- It’s no secret where you go on the Internet your internet service provider and your web browser can track just about everything you do on the Internet. A lot of websites you visit can also keep history web browsing can track your search history and tie that information to your IP address. there are mainly two reasons why you may want to keep your browsing history. firstly maybe you have a medical condition and you are searching the web for information about treatment options, in case you don’t have VPNs in service then you will have automatically share that information and may start receiving targeted ad that could draw for the attention to your condition. secondly, maybe you just want to price airline tickets for a flight next month then travelling sides will automatically send you the fares that are not the cheapest available. Always keeping in mind your internet service provider may be able to sell your browsing history even so private browsers may not be so private.
- YOUR DEVICES:- A VPNs can help protect your device including desktop computer laptop tablet and Smartphones from prying eyes. Your device can be a prime target for Cybercriminals when you access the internet especially if you are on a public Wi-Fi network. In simple terms of VPNs and helps protect the data you send and receive on your device so hackers won’t be able to watch your every move.
- YOUR WEB ACTIVITY:- A virtual private network protects against your internet service provider seeing your browsing history so you are protected if a government agency asks your internet service provider to supplied records of your internet activity. Assuming your VPNs provider does not log your browsing history your VPNs can help protect your internet freedom. In simple words, it maintains internet freedom.
A virtual private network can protect the information users share or access using your device. That’s pushing important when using a public Wi-Fi network where a cyberthief on the same network can capture your login credentials and the credit card number you type in when you shop online.
TYPES OF VPN SERVICES :-
VPN that allows a user to connect to a private network over the Internet security and privately the virtual private network creates and encrypted connection known as VPNs Tunnel, and all internet traffic and communication is passed through this secure tunnel. Simply keeping the user data secure and private.
There are 2 Types of VPN :-
- Remote Access VPN:- Remote access VPN connect the user to a secure remote server in order to assess a private network. This is the foundation upon which the so-called commercial VPN Service is built. Such providers allow you to use their own network when Surfing the internet, hiding your friend and receive data from Local Network. The main benefits of remote access VPN service are easy setup and hassle-free use. with the right software this type of VPNs can be easily accessible to newcomers and veterans alike and is ideal for personal use. The connection between the user and the private network happens through the internet and the connection is secure and private remote access VPN is useful for business users as well as home users.
2. SITE – TO – SITE VPN:- Site – to – site VPN is also called as Router – to Router VPN and is mostly used in the corporate. The main aim is providing multiple users in a various fixed location with the ability to assess each other’s resources. Site to site VPN service is common in large scale business environment where secure communication between department all over the world is absolutely crucial. in this type VPN Service 1 router assets as a VPN client and another router as a VPN server the communication between the two routers that only with authentication is validated between the two.
TOP 10 BEST VPN SERVICE PROVIDER :-
- ExpressVPN:– It is one of the best and all-rounder VPN Service for Speed, privacy and unblocking. ExpressVPN works on windows, mac, android, iOS, Linux. Its streaming sites unblocked are Netflix, iplayer, YouTube, Amazon, Hulu. Its give 24/7 support with the trial period of 30 days, number of servers 3000+ and server locations is 160. Countries, where network is available 94 with maximum devices, supported 5.
PROS OF ExpressVPN SERVICE :-
- audited zero – logs policy
- Strong security & AES – 256 bit encryption
- Exceptionally fast and reliable speed and server
- Works with Netflix, BBC, iplayer and more
- Safe, fast and unrestricted torrenting / P2P
- Its user friendly apps for PC, mac, iOS, and android
CONS OF ExpressVPN SERVICE :-
- One of the most expensive VPN service available
- No VPN kill switch on iOS
- Dated Fire TV stick app
- No Linux GUI
ExpressVPN maintains that the minimum amount of information required in order to keep the performance of its server as strong as possible. ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPN services, within average download speed of over 85 MBPS when connecting to a nearby server. This works out as average speed loss of just 7% making expressvpn just as fast as its big-name competitors like nordVPN.
ExpressVPN speeds particularly shine on the long-distance connection it’s the best choice if you want to connect to a country far away from your real location. ExpressVPN is clear about the limits of its data gathering. The company says it stores no log of user activity, operating IP address the VPN IP you connect with, the session duration, Nor connection timestamp. ExpressVPN makes it clear in its policy that it only generate revenue through the sale of VPN subscription. ExpressVPN also offers a rarely seen feature called split tunnelling. When active, this lets you designate which application send their data through the VPN service tunnel or travel outside the tunnel, without encryption. The ExpressVPN app falls into an unusual spot where it offers more features than just a set and forget operation, but not enough to really tweak your experience.
ExpressVPN offers apps for Android, iOS, macOS, and windows. ExpressVPN provides fire TV and kindle fire apps, and instructions for using the service on Apple TV, PlayStation, and Xbox devices. ExpressVPN is a legitimate and extremely secure VPN service that uses the highest standard of encryption to keep your data private and secure. By default, its apps use AES-256 bit encryption in combination with the OpenVPN protocol, a 4096-bit RSA key and SHA-512 HMAC authentication, which is the level of encryption recommended by governments and banks.
UDP – OpenVPN – UDP is the fastest OpenVPN protocol. It has all of the security benefits of TCP, but is more reliable if you’re connecting to a server a long way away.
TCP – OpenVPN – TCP is the other OpenVPN protocol. It prioritizes consistency over speed. It’s still fast, but it’s less likely to experience errors or lose data.
IKEv2 – IKEv2 is secure and sometimes faster than OpenVPN, so it’s worth trying if you’re looking for the best performance possible.
L2TP – IPSec – L2TP/IPSec is an outdated and insecure protocol, and the only one ExpressVPN offers that we recommend you avoid.
ExpressVPN also launched TrustedServer, a proprietary technology that removes the need for local storage such as hard disks or solid-state drives. According to ExpressVPN, TrustedServer has the following security benefits:
- Wipes all data with every reboot, as VPN servers run on RAM only
- Servers never write to the hard drive, further minimizing data risk
- The entire software stack is reinstalled on every server at startup
- Allows ExpressVPN to know what’s running on every server, with no inconsistencies.
ExpressVPN is one of the most technically secure personal VPN services available, offering strong encryption and a wide suite of market-leading features perfect for both beginners and advanced users. If you’re looking for a VPN to hide your IP address and encrypt your data on public WiFi networks, ExpressVPN is a fantastic choice.
- Surfshark:- It one of the fastest swimmers in the war of VPN sea. Surfshark works on windows, mac, android, iOS, Linux. Its streaming sites unblocked are Netflix, iplayer, YouTube, Amazon and Hulu. Surfshark gives 24/7 support and a trial period of 30 days. Number of servers are 1700+ and server locations 100+, countries 63 with maximum devices supported are unlimited. Surfshark offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you plenty of time to give it a try before committing for a longer period. And even then, annual plans are very reasonably priced indeed.
PROS OF Surfshark :-
- Loads of features
- Unblocks Netflix
- Very cheap two-year plan
- Speedy and helpful live chat support
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Rarely seen multihop and split-tunneling tools
- Well-designed app
- Excellent speed test scores.
CONS OF Surfshark :-
- Trial is for mobile apps and Macs only
- Support website needs work
- Kill switch issues
- High price
- Must complete broader audits of its service
Surfshark has Android VPN, iOS VPN, macOS VPN, and Windows VPN client apps. The company also offers an app for FireTV, which is a bit of a rarity. There are Surfshark plug-ins for the Chrome and Firefox browsers. Note that VPN browser plug-ins do spoof your location, but they typically encrypt your traffic via TLS instead of a VPN protocol like OpenVPN. The company offers its custom DNS resolver for Xbox and PlayStation but does not offer apps for those platforms. It also offers instructions for using Surfshark on Linux and for configuring routers to use Surfshark.
Surfshark uses, among others, the two safest protocols right now: OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPSec. This shows they clearly aren’t willing to compromise when it comes to their users’ security. On top of this, Surfshark also offers a protocol which was specifically designed to circumvent censorship, specifical censorship in China: Shadowsocks. This protocol is an encrypted proxy. Surfshark—like most VPNs—requires certain information to monitor their service. For example, they use anonymized information to keep track of how busy their servers are and to see if there are any connection issues. These issues aren’t traceable to a specific user and only concern the general use of their servers and service. In addition, Surfshark doesn’t appear to be keeping any logs. Surfshark is one of the first VPNs to offer two-factor authentication (2FA). This means logging in happens through two steps, which is an effective way to protect yourself against all kinds of online attacks. You can read more about two-factor authentication here. For HackLock users, this two-step authentication is mandatory, while the ‘normal’ Surfshark user can choose to use it for extra protection.
- Surfshark’s head offices are located on the British Virgin Islands, but they appear to operate from Britain, which is not ideal
- Surfshark is a secure VPN with very strong encryption protocols (OpenVPN, IKEv2 and Shadowsocks)
- Surfshark does not keep logs
- You can pay with Bitcoin to create a Surfshark account and you only have to give them your email address and a password
- Surfshark does not keep track of specific user data, but does use anonymized information to determine their server load and spot possible connection issues
Surfshark has specialized P2P servers that keep you extra secure while downloading torrents. You don’t have to manually select these servers: they are automatically activated when you open a torrenting program. The VPN server will recognize the P2P traffic and connect you to a P2P server. We even suspect it might automatically connect you via MultiHop servers.
- NordVPN :- NordVPN is the biggest in VPN service is also one of the best. It works on windows, mac, android, iOS, Linux. Its streaming sites unblocked are Netflix,iplayer, YouTube, Amazon and Hulu. NordVPN gives 24/7 support with a trial period of 30 days. Number of servers 5500+ and server locations is 80+. Countries 59 with maximum devices supported by 6. NordVPN has over 5390 P2P-optimized servers. You can access them easily from the sidebar in the app, which saves you the time of visiting its website to find out which servers you can use for P2P activity. Each server offers unlimited bandwidth and data, so you can send and share as many files as you’d like, without eating away at a restrictive data allowance. There’s a strict no-logs policy, too, so none of your torrenting activity is retained.
Pros of NordVPN
- Top notch privacy and security
- Kill switch prevents privacy compromise
- No DNS leaks
- Double the protection with double VPN
- Connect 6 devices on many platform types
- Fast & stable speeds all around
- More than 5,000 servers in 59 countries
- NordVPN has awesome price offers!
- Cryptocurrencies and cash accepted as payment
- Netflix support is kept updated
CONS OF NordVPN :-
- Torrenting only supported on some servers
- Abysmal speeds in Malaysia
- Slow app and server connections
- OpenVPN configuration isn’t user-friendly
NordVPN uses AES 256-bit encryption algorithm to hide your data, which is the most secure encryption available. It’s so secure that it’s even used by some government agencies to hide top-secret files. 256 refers to the size of the encryption key and the number of possible codes someone would need to try to break it. Rest assured, there’s almost an infinite possible number of codes with this level of encryption. No one is getting their hands on your data. The 256-bit AES encryption is combined with a 2048-bit DH key, SHA2-384 authentication, and perfect forward secrecy. Basically, this is the cipher used to encrypt and decrypt your data. The authentication is particularly important, as this is what checks whether your data packets have successfully arrived at the correct server. It makes sure they haven’t been intercepted by a hacker trying to re-route them to another server.
NordVPN has a kill switch for mobile and desktop users. It’s available for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. But I noticed some differences between how it works per device. It’s automatically enabled on mobile. But it’s off by default on desktop, so you need to go into your settings and turn it on to benefit from maximum protection.
- IPVanish :- IPVanish is really solid VPN solution. It works on windows, mac, android, iOS, Linux. Almost streaming sites unblocked are Netflix, YouTube, Hulu. It gives 24/7 support with a trial period of 30 days. Number of servers are 1500 and server locations 75+. Countries 50+ with maximum devices support is unlimited.
PROS OF ipvanish :-
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Good geographic diversity of servers
- Cluttered interface
- Few additional privacy features
- No publicly released audits
CONS OF ipvansih :-
- Cluttered interface
- Few additional privacy features
- No publicly released audits
- Inconsistent access to Netflix
- Doesn’t unblock BBC iPlayer or Disney+
- Doesn’t work in China
- No browser extensions
IPVanish is a safe VPN with strong security. It protects your data with industry-leading AES-256 encryption and supports the highly secure protocols OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP/IPsec. We tested all of its apps and found they work to effectively hide your IP address, encrypt your data, and protect you from IP, DNS, WebRTC, and IPv6 leaks. Advanced features include traffic obfuscation, split tunnelling, DNS and IPv6 leak protection as well as the ability to manually configure your DNS settings. There’s also a VPN kill switch to keep your data secure in case of a connection drop. This isn’t turned on by default and it’s not available on iOS, so make sure to switch it on before connecting.
IPVanish is a safe VPN with strong security. It protects your data with industry-leading AES-256 encryption and supports the highly secure protocols OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP/IPsec. We tested all of its apps and found they work to effectively hide your IP address, encrypt your data, and protect you from IP, DNS, WebRTC, and IPv6 leaks. Advanced features include traffic obfuscation, split tunnelling, DNS and IPv6 leak protection as well as the ability to manually configure your DNS settings. There’s also a VPN kill switch to keep your data secure in case of a connection drop. This isn’t turned on by default and it’s not available on iOS, so make sure to switch it on before connecting. IPVanish is very fast on local connections. We recorded an average download speed of 93Mbps on nearby servers, which is very good. This works out as a speed loss of less than 10%, which makes it one of the fastest VPNs we’ve ever reviewed. Even on long-distance connections, IPVanish didn’t slow down our Internet connection too much, with an average download speed of 53Mbps from the US. This means it is fast enough for torrenting and HD streaming even on international connections.
IPVanish is more than fast enough to browse the internet, stream video content or torrent files on both local and international connections. While it isn’t the fastest VPN out there, it’s definitely above average. IPVanish is hard to beat. It’s a truly zero-logs service with fast speeds, no leaks, a SOCKS5 proxy and a ton of privacy extras.
- CyberGhost:- It is the teacher part client and impressive configurability. It works on windows, mac, android, iOS, Linux. Streaming sites unblocked are Netflix, iplayer, YouTube, Amazon, Hulu. It gives 24/7 support with a trial period of 30 days. Number of servers available are 6100± with the location of 110±. Countries 90 with maximum devices supported are 7.
PROS OF CyberGhost :-
- Dedicated servers for streaming
- Over 5,600 servers in 90 countries
- Never keeps logs of your activities
- Unlocks Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+ & more
- 45 days money back | 24/7 Support
- Unlimited BBandwidth
CONS OF CyberGhost :-
- Not fully support china yet
- Slower long-distance speeds
- Limited features on mobile & macOS
- Can’t bypass aggressive censorship
- Doesn’t work with Chromebook
- Ad blocker is ineffective
CyberGhost also collects some hardware information from the devices you use to make sure you’re within your subscription’s simultaneous device limit. This information includes:
- Bios lD
- Bios date
- Video ID
- CPU ID
- Base ID
- Computer username
CyberGhost is an excellent VPN for streaming. It works with US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime and plenty of other streaming services. There are dedicated servers for streaming on all platforms and specialist servers for locations including Canada, Germany, France, Poland, Brazil, and more. CyberGhost is so successful at unblocking region-restricted content because it comes with the Smart DNS tool. This feature doesn’t just change your IP address, it also changes the DNS server that your traffic is routed through. You can find out how to configure Smart DNS on CyberGhost’s support website. CyberGhost’s apps make watching Netflix, YouTube, or BBC iPlayer easy by highlighting the server locations that support the streaming services you need. There are plenty of locations on offer and its speeds are fast enough for HD-quality content.
Streaming services like BBC iPlayer are notoriously difficult to unblock and almost all VPN services will struggle from time to time. Fortunately, CyberGhost successfully unblocks BBC iPlayer in the majority of cases. If you come across a server that doesn’t work, simply connect to a different UK server and try again. CyberGhost has one of the most straightforward and most intuitive VPN apps, it’s always nice to know that no matter where you are, you’ll always find someone available to chat with you live 24/7. CyberGhost’s support team is available in English, French, German or Romanian.
- PRIVATE INTERNET ACCESS:- It works on windows, mac, android, iOS, Linux. Streaming sites unblocked are Netflix, YouTube and Hulu. It gives 24/7 support with a trial period of 30 days. Number of servers available are 2.500+ with server locations of 65+. Countries 45+ with maximum devices support of 10.
PROS OF PRIVATE INTERNET ACCESS :-
- Ultra fast servers
- Over 3000 servers in 46 countries
- Never keeps logs of your activities
- Military-grade security & encryption
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Lots of features
- Hugely configurable
- Unblocks Netflix
- Decent value
CONS OF PRIVATE INTERNET ACCESS :-
- Can not unblock iplayer
- No live chat option available
- No trial
PIA offers dedicated apps for almost all operating systems like Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android, as well as browser extensions for Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox. The installation is fairly quick and while the app might seem complicated at first, it’s very easy to get used to. Their intuitive interface makes setting up your desired features a breeze. The PIA app might seem like it’s made for more technical users but since it’s so easy to use it’s perfect for beginners as well. Protocols determine how data is transmitted across a network. Think of them as different routes that you can take to get to a destination. Some routes will be faster than others, some will be safer than others, so Private Internet Access uses a combination of different protocols to achieve both speed and security.
- PPTP:- Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol, or PPTP, has been used very commonly since the nineties. Rather than doing the encryption itself, the PPTP actually creates the tunnels that will encapsulate the data packets. It works with a second protocol that will perform the actual encryption. On its own, PPTP is not super secure.
- IPSec/L2TP:- Think of IPSec and L2TP as Batman and Robin. While L2TP, otherwise known as Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol, generates the tunnel, IPSec handles encryption, makes sure the tunnel is secure, and checks that the data has arrived intact. IPSec, short for IP security, either encrypts only the data packet message or the entire data packet. Together, they create a VPN client that’s highly secure.
- SOCKS5 (Proxy):- SOCKS5 is a proxy that will assign you a new IP address before it takes you to your location. While SOCKS5 requires last bandwidth than a typical VPN, its data is not encrypted and thus less secure. That’s why Private Internet Access uses SOCKS5 in conjunction with encryption methods, detailed above.
- OpenVPN:- OpenVPN is an extremely commonly used VPN software because it’s the most secure. It’s great at bypassing firewalls, an essential quality of a VPN, but it won’t slow down your Internet too much. The reason I love OpenVPN so much is that it’s crowdsourced, not made by a company. The VPN community is constantly tinkering with OpenVPN to make sure that surveillance agencies aren’t tampering with it. Sounds ideal to me.
- HOTSPOT SHIELD:- It is fantastic VPN Service for browsing online privately. It works on windows, mac, android, iOS. Streaming sites unblocked are Netflix, YouTube, Amazon, Hulu. It gives 24/7 support with a trial period of 45 days. Number of servers available 3200+ with server locations 130+. Countries 80+ with maximum devices support of 5.
PROS OF HOTSPOT SHIELD :-
- Incredibly fast
- Includes 1Password and other bonuses
- Unblocks Netflix, iPlayer, Disney+
- Very user-friendly
CONS OF HOTSPOT SHIELD :-
- Only works with Hotspot Shield apps on desktops, mobiles
- Poor support website
- Relatively limited apps
- Couldn’t unblock Amazon Prime Video
- Kill switch is Windows-only
- No IPv6 or WebRTC leak protection
- Only accepts credit cards
- High price tag
Hotspot Shield Premium supports up to five simultaneous connections, probably enough for most users, and standard for the industry. If you need more, setting it up on your router could be a solution (your devices all use the same single connection). But some providers allow more devices as standard: NordVPN allows six, IPVanish supports 10, StrongVPN can handle 12, and Windscribe has no limits at all. Hotspot Shield Premium, plus its call blocker, password manager and identity theft protection service is priced at $12.99, billed monthly. That’s at the top end of the usual VPN range, but still, a very good deal if you’ll use even just one of the bundled extras. The annual plan is an effective $7.99 a month, also expensive when compared to a pure VPN product, but not bad at all when you consider everything you’re getting. A three-year plan is pitched at a very low $2.99 a month, but you only get the extra products for the first year. At that price, we’re not going to complain, but if you only need the VPN, there are a handful of better deals around (Surfshark’s two-year plan is just $1.99 a month).
Hotspot Shield makes apparently definitive no-logging claims on its website. A support page, for instance, states that: ‘Hotspot Shield doesn’t store or share any identifiers of our Users, including IP addresses. As we do not keep any activity logs of our users, whether they are free or Premium, we can ensure you 100% per cent of privacy and anonymity while using our application. ‘The VPN Privacy Notice gets a little more specific, stating that: ‘When you initiate a VPN connection, we collect your IP address, immediately encrypt it, and delete it at the end of your VPN session. The IP address is not associated with your VPN browsing activity. This means that we are not able to share your VPN browsing activity with anyone – whether it’s an ad network or government agency – because we simply don’t store that information.’ A secure VPN ideal for streaming. It has a ton of location options, is great at unblocking, and pegs very fast speeds. Plus it works in China. This provider has solid security and privacy features, but these could be improved upon. It’s on the pricey side for long-term use, so may not be a good option for users on a budget.
- PROTON VPN:- A VPN that does things a little differently. It works on windows, mac, android, iOS, Linux. Streaming sites unblocked are Netflix, iplayer, YouTube, Amazon, Hulu. A number of servers available are 1000+ with server locations of 50+. Countries 50 with maximum devices support of 5.
PROS OF PROTON VPN:-
- Free plan with unlimited bandwidth
- Paid plan unblocks Netflix, iPlayer, Amazon, Disney+
- Open source and audited apps
- Quality mobile apps
CONS OF PROTON VPN :-
- A little expensive for what you get
- Performance issues in some locations
- Slow email support
The ProtonVPN Plus plan delivers all the features we’ve described here, covers five devices, and can be yours for 10 Euros billed monthly, 8 Euros on the annual plan, 6.63 Euros over two years. That looks a little on the high side to us, and you can get capable VPNs for much less (Private Internet Access is just $3.33 a month on its annual plan, Surfshark charges just $1.99 a month over two years). The company has some cheaper options. The Basic plan doesn’t give you access to the premium servers, won’t stream Netflix, can’t route traffic through multiple servers, and only supports two devices, but it’s just 4 Euros a month on an annual subscription, 3.29 over two years. That’s better, but some of the competition gives you an unrestricted service for a very similar amount.
With ExpressVPN and some other providers, you can turn to live chat support and get an update on the situation, maybe a recommendation of which server to use, in under five minutes. ProtonVPN doesn’t have live chat support, though, and while you can send an email, the company says the response time is ‘usually within 1-2 days.’ Most providers reply within hours, not days. ProtonVPN unblocks almost everything, and its well-designed apps are now open source and independently audited. We’ve had speed issues with the service and support is a little slow, but overall, this is a decent service, and we have to applaud any VPN which offers a free, unlimited bandwidth plan.
ProtonVPN offers desktop apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux computers as well as iOS and Android devices. The user interface is clean and modern, with a map displaying all the company’s active server locations. Connecting takes about seven seconds, which is a little slower than some other VPNs we’ve used, but not bad enough to affect usability. We also appreciated that the list of available servers is colour-coded to display their latency and load so you know what to expect before connecting. ProtonVPN’s ‘profiles’ features is a nifty usability trick that essentially allows you to save your frequently used settings. For example, perhaps there’s a particular service you’ve noticed works especially well for accessing US Netflix or for P2P, but you also regularly use a randomized Dutch connection for day-to-day browsing. Save them both as profiles, and you’ll be able to connect to either in a single click.
- TUNNEL BEAR:- this is easy to use VPN Service. It works on windows, mac, android, iOS. Streaming sites unblocked are YouTube, Hulu. A number of servers available 1000+ with server locations 23+. Countries 23 with maximum devices supported 5.
PROS OF TUNNEL BEAR :-
- Excellent privacy policies
- Annual independent audits
- Friendly, approachable design
- Browser extensions, including stand-alone ad blocker
- Good speed test results
CONS OF TUNNEL BEAR :-
- Lack of geographic diversity in server locations
- Few advanced features
TunnelBear is one of the few providers I’ve reviewed that offers a truly free VPN service. However, the free TunnelBear tier restricts you to only 500MB of data per month. You can earn more data by Tweeting about the company, which can raise your limit to a total of 1GB for one month. The free version of HotSpot Shield limits you to 500MB per day, while the ProtonVPN free subscription has no data limit. the Unlimited plan for $9.99 per month. That’s slightly below average $10.10 per month for a VPN, and the quality of service makes it an even better value.
Hotspot Shield, by comparison, costs $12.99 per month, while Mullvad is a mere $5.54 per month. TunnelBear also has longer-term subscriptions, starting at $59.88 per year or $120 every three years. That’s significantly less than the industry average of $73.41 per year. While TunnelBear is an excellent value, I highly recommend starting with the company’s free or monthly plans, so you can test out TunnelBear for yourself and make sure it will work for you. There is an added cost to that low price tag: TunnelBear doesn’t offer much beyond VPN protection. NordVPN and ProtonVPN are among the few VPNs that offer multi-hop connections, which use a second VPN server for extra security. Several offer split tunnelling, which allows you to designate which apps’ traffic travels inside or outside the VPN connection. TunnelBear secures your connection with the OpenVPN protocol for Android, macOS, and Windows. This is my preferred protocol, as it is newer, faster, more secure, and open source.
The TunnelBear iPhone app, meanwhile, uses the IKEv2 protocol, which is a good option for that platform. IKEv2 is also available for the Windows and macOS clients. You can’t change which protocol TunnelBear uses in its app, but that’s fine for most users. TunnelBear offers servers in 23 locations. This collection covers the essentials but is on the low side. TunnelBear’s offering completely ignores Africa, the Middle East, and much of South America, an omission that is, sadly, not unusual for VPN companies. ExpressVPN covers 94 countries and CyberGhost comes close behind with servers in 90 countries. TunnelBear has the notable distinction of having completed not just one, but three independent code audits and publicly released the results of those audits. That’s great, and I’m pleased to see that TunnelBear is committed to an annual public review process. A company representative described these audits to me as, “security audits of our whole stack, which includes our backend servers, our VPN servers and VPN clients.
TEAM INFILATE VIEWS
You have read all the information that we provide about the VPN review and hope you have liked it.
But, one more thing we want to do for you is to give our personal best VPN service provider, which are:
For Discount and Offers CLICK HERE
Hello readers, Check out our Discount Offers and Coupons.
In our upcoming blogs, we discuss all the aspects of best managed to host providers for WordPress. Also our personal Review over the best services you can look forward to. In this blog, we understand the best web hosting for WordPress, and there uses in different aspects of working type.
Share and comment on your valuable feedback which we weren’t able to include in our Blog. Your comments provide value to us. It makes us more energetic and we try our best to give value to our Infilate family.
You can also check –