1.) I accept the internship, which has been awarded to me by Infilate and understand the following:
- Infilate will not pay me for my internship. *(Based on Discussion)
- While working at Infilate under Internship, I will not be considered an official or a staff member. However, I understand that I am expected to fulfill my working obligations like any other Infilate official and will follow the working hours of Infilate.
- I will provide notice to my supervisor or other official designated by him/her of any illness or other unavoidable circumstances that might prevent me from attending work or completing my internship.
- Unsatisfactory performance may lead to the termination of the internship at the initiative of Infilate, subject to an appropriate notice period of at least one week.
- In case of a personal emergency, I shall be granted early termination of the internship. InfilateResources shall approve the release at the request of my supervisor and confirm the new end date in writing.
2.) I undertake the following obligations with respect to the Infilate internship program in Infilate Terms:
- To observe all applicable rules, regulations, instructions, procedures, and directives of Infilate;
4.) Every Intern Has to fill Google Form Before starting The Internship and Provide the required
5.) If we find any error in the content/work, we can get it changed from Them whenever we want in their
6.) The certificate of Internship will be provided at the end of the Internship Only, Not before that.
7.) No Copied/Repuposed Content will be accepted.
Please fill the form below: