- Get 1 GB SSD Storage Space , 1 CPU And 512MB RAM
- With 5 GB Bandwidth And 1 Host
- cPanel + Softaculous And WordPress Pre-Installed
- Get 2 vCPU , 2 GB RAM And 50 GB SSD Storage
- With 200 GB Bandwidth , Free SSL Certificate And Dedicated IP
- Use this MilesWeb VPS Hosting Deal to Avail this Offer
- Get Unlimited cPanel Accounts , Domain , Bandwidth And MySQl Databases
- With 10 GB SSD Disk Space And Softaculous
- Free Domain Reseller A/c And SSL Certificate
- Get 1 Host Website and Website Builder
- With cPanel + Softaculous And Free SSL Certificate
- Also 3 MySQL Database And Email accounts
Milesweb is one of the leading companies in India. It is a global leader in providing managed web hosting. They provide you with the best solution to the web hosting service. Milesweb provides you with a wide range of hosting plans at a reasonable cost that each person can manage to afford
Services provided byMilesweb
- Web Hosting: It is generally the website tools that you are been provided to develop a good quality of website easily. Milesweb includes two types of plans the unlimited hosting plan and Windows Hosting plan
- Unlimited Hosting: This plan is generally useful for small and medium scale businesses and more helpful to grow your business. It provides you with a free domain facility. Free SSL certificate and more features. Unlimited Hosting includes the following plans
This is the most economical plan that you can choose for your business to grow. This plan renews at the same cost that is the best feature. The plan provides you with 1 host plan, 1GB of SSD disk space, Unlimited bandwidth.
- SSL certificate is included in it: This certificate helps you to make your content secure from hackers and spammers. Nobody can copy your content without permission from you. Most useful certificates one must have and this plan includes an SSL certificate.
- Cpanel included
- 3 MySQL
- 10 E-mail Accounts included in it.
- Hosting is available for 1 website
- A free domain is available
- Unlimited SSD disk space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Free SSL certificate
- C panel
- Unlimited E-mail accounts
- 30 GB of RAM
- It is a complete package that you can choose for your business or a blog in order to grow your work
This plan includes almost everything a business needs to grow. The plan is designed for large scale business. The plan renews on exact same cost.
TURBO PLAN includes the following features:
- You can host unlimited websites at a single time
- A free domain is the available
- Unlimited SSD disk space is available
- Unlimited Bandwidth is available
- Free SSL certificate
- C panel available to develop your website in a better way
- Unlimited E-mail accounts
- 50 GB RAM available
- RESELLER HOSTING:The reseller hosting also includes a variety of plans that can be beneficial for you and for your business to grow. The plans are mentioned below
- c panel reseller hosting: This plan is capable of hosting unlimited websites very much easier with the given resources.
- Plesk reseller hosting: This plan could be a great option for you all that can host unlimited websites with given resources the plan even includes the Plesk panel that can be beneficial for your business.
- Linux reseller: The plan provides you with unlimited space and bandwidth that is really a good option. There is no storage for content but you can manage to run a limited amount of websites at a point of time.
Reviews about Milesweb
After reading out the reviews of the people we have come to know most of the people are satisfied with their services and will use the services in the future as well. The company is quite good. People are really satisfied with their customer support system related to all the web hosting issues. Milesweb provides people a positive response to the people at every point of time this has helped them to create a good name in the industry. Milesweb users find the plans very much economical for the services that they receive. Overall the company is quite responsive but there are some issues that people face at the time of domain migration. This thing lags and the company is working regularly to fix it.
Q1. How can you modify the apache directory listing style?
To modify your listing apache directory you need to follow the methods mentioned below in order to change it easily.
- Standard indexing:This type of indexing just shows the name of the files mentioned in the folder. to this type of indexing follow the steps.
- Go on options +indexes
- index options+ fancy indexing this way the standard indexing will be added.
- Fancy indexing: In such type of indexingthe extra information is displayed plus the file name is been displayed as well. To apply this on your website you need to do the following steps.
Add options+indexes. the next step is to add indexoptions+fancy indexing.
- No Indexing: In case you don't want a folder and only want to display files then you can useno indexing.
Q2. How can you install the composer on a shared service?
If you want to install the composer on the shared hosting services you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- It is necessary to activate your SSH access for your hosting account
- If you want to run your account with the help of the SSh access you need to download the SSH clients. If you have a UNIX based OS then it is easy for you to run your software very much easily.
- The next step is to open your SSH client box and enter your details a domain name is needed to enter the number in the port section and click enter.
- Some people receive a security alert message just click yes and continue it.
- A dialogue box appears where you will enter your c-panel id and password at the time they ask you and after entering just click enter
- It is recommended to have a 5.5+ version in your system in order to work properly. Lower versions might create an issue.
- To change the PHP version you need to login to your c-panel and then find the PHP section and select it.
- Once the dropdown menu is been selected you can select any version but above 5.5.
- Now you need to the folder where you need to install the composer. To install composer in the folder you need to enter cdpublic_html
- Open your c-panel to find the file manager and some values in your PHP file.
- The next step is to create a new file in your composer by the name of PHP.ini. Once your file is created you need to edit now to edit right-click on the file and edit it.
- Once all the steps are done you are ready to install the composer on your system.
- These steps are most easy and anyone can follow it to download the composer.